To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!




The Dessert Diva wishes all the DADS a very special Father's Day! Hope everyone's day was wonderful. I was in charge of, what else, bringing dessert today. My Mom made home-made vanilla icecream, so I whipped up some yummy cupcakes to pair with it. What dad doesn't love peanut butter??? I created these yummy chocolate cupcakes, stuffed with fluffy peanut butter cream and topped high with choc icing and Reeses. They were a sure hit. Out of the 3 giant and 16 reg cupcakes, only 3 were left over. Attached are pictures of them, along with a picture of my Dad, my daughter and I. She calls him "Happy" the name suits him perfect. He is the best ever! Love you Dad ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment