To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Congrats to Blanche & Matt







The Dessert Diva has been very busy lately with weddings and showers, and end of school desserts! I plan to post pictures as soon as I get A few extra minutes. On the other hand I would like to share with all of you some images of my sister, Blanche, whose wedding was last night. For those of you who don't know, I come from a large family...2 boys an 6 girls! Blanche and I are very close, we are 15 months apart in age and at times we feel like twins. I had the privilage to do her hair and make up for her bridal portraits. My older brother, Bryan did the photography, which came out amazing (there's plenty of great talent that runs through our family) We can now share the photos with people since the wedding is over and the groom has seen "the dress". The wedding was beautiful and of course, there were lots of bon bons floating around the reception...wedding cake for the bride and red velvet LSU ones for the groom's table. Hope to have pictures of those soon. Thanks for following the Dessert Diva ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment