To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bon Bon topped Cupcakes...




I finally have a few minutes to share some pictures with all of you from treats I made over the past few weeks. I have a very good customer who is a teacher, and she ordered some Bon Bons for her class during L.E.AP. testing. She ordered 2 special cupcakes also for those who read all of their A.R. books (i think) and they loved the treats! So when it came time for the end of school she asked what they wanted her to bring. They told her they wanted cupcakes and "Dong Dongs"....meaning bon bons!!! How cute. Whatever people call 'em, it doesn't matter to me, as long as they enjoy them! I told her I had the perfect solution. I created these yummy Cupcakes topped of with, what else but, a BON BON! She's the best teacher ever. This was her last year teaching, retiring after 30 years of being a teacher, I'm sure she will be missed by all. Her students weren't the only ones who got treats. Her daughter ordered 30 special bon bons for a party for MOM. All in her favorite flavor...COCONUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment