To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy "Fat Tuesday'




Hope your stomach's are filled with lots of good food! I'm sure people today were finding all their favorite things to indulge in before Lent. I sure did! I even ate one of my delicious stuffed Chocolate M&M cupcakes! I rarely eat the extras that I have from orders. But today I had a giant cupcake left from an order and decided to surprise my mom with it. As she went on saying "how good it was and that the icing was so perfect and just right" I just had to join in! It was yummy!!!! Hats off to all of you who will give up sweets for Lent. It will be a true sacrifice! Those who don't, I look forward to making lots of Bon bons and Cupcakes for you! Here are a few pictures of an assorted order I delivered yesterday...Stuffed Cookies N Cream, Heath, & M&M cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! Those look so delicious.....wished my computer had taste testing capability.....

    ReplyDelete