To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

When life gives you cupcakes...DIG IN!!!


We recently did a photoshoot so I can have photos to fill up the walls in my new place. My sister Malorie did the photography. She is still working on them and editing right now. This shot is from my brother's camera. So addorable! This is my sweet Godchild Evie! Boy was she very delighted to be chosen for this photoshoot....icing galore! She dug into the cupcakes and she enjoyed every piece of it. My daughter Audrey was in them, as well---they made it fun to watch. I may post a few once I get the final ones, or may just make you guys wait and come see them in person!!!! Hope to be up and running in a few more weeks. My oven was delivered yesterday, the lights will be on tomorrow and the rest is...well, on its way! Needs lots of pink paint on the outside before I open up the doors! Can't wait for all my loyal customers to see what they have helped me build. It will be great :)
Thanks to all of you who have ever placed an order with The Dessert Diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment