To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Friday, November 5, 2010

First Christmas Bon Bons of the year!!!


It's hard to believe the holidays are pretty much almost here! I was delighted to roll these bon bons in cheery Christmas colors for the Dunn's Designs "November to Remember" Sale on Saturday. Customers can get a jump start on Christmas shopping. Others vendors were asked to participate and will be there selling items also. With my busy schedule and the remodeling of my new shop, I wasn't able to be there. So I whipped up a batch of holiday treats for all you guys to sample. Go shopping tomorrow and get 25% your purchase at Dunn's Designs!!! Lot's of beutiful items. Many of which The Dessert Diva would love!

No comments:

Post a Comment