To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Busy busy!


I have been extremely busy lately, leaving very little time to post new pictures. Here are a few pretty pictures I found in my photo files on my computer. I often stumble upon unique photos and save them for a rainy day :) Enjoy! There's nothing the Dessert Diva loves more than HEELS and SWEETS! They run a pretty even race. Ask anyone who knows me, I love heels. F.Y.I. --I can often be found baking in heels!! My poor feet and back are prob always upset with me! :( That's it for now, I am hanging up my crown for the night...very busy day of baking ahead!!! I promise to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment