To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Live Deliciously!





My mother has always preached to us the power of our thoughts....That what we think of, often comes true. Good or bad! I try to only think of good thoughts, therefore when they happen I am excited and not disappointed. It happens often, I will think of a client that hasn't come in a while, and they will call out of the blue for an appointment, or I think of an old friend and bump into them somewhere.
We came spend a few days with my husband in Natchitoches and last night as I was going to bed, for some reason I was thinking about wine. LOL. I thought how perfect it would be if there was a wine label with a cupcake on it. Then I thought, how silly! I doubt anyone would ever consider a vineyard with a cupcake as their logo. Just I would think of it because I enjoy anything with cupcakes. This morning Audrey and I took our time getting ready and then headed out. As I wrapped up a long day of shopping, I decided to stop at the grocery store to pick up something to cook for supper. I also had some cupcakes to bake, so I planned to grab a bottle of wine to have a glass as we cooked. I picked a bottle that I thought was unique... Bohemian Highway I think it was? Then I remembered I needed cream cheese. So as I was headed back to the front of the store, I turned the corner and saw this giant cupcake display, with you guessed it....CUPCAKE wine! How ironic! So of course I quickly put the other bottle back and scooped up one of the OH so perfect bottles of wine. So my friends all I have to say is, own your thoughts, they are powerful! And as the wine label says...Live Deliciously! There's nothing better than wine and cupcakes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is just so cool! I have had that wine before and never even thought about it lately since you have become the DESSERT DIVA! Such awesome pictures of the Cupcakes and Wine! What is very special to me is that you have completely grasped the concepts I have tried to instill in each of you! :) We usually DO become our thoughts, so we truly must never waste precious energy on dwelling on all the difficulties! You are so right... "Own your thoughts, they are powerful!...Live DELICIOUSLY!"
    I love you and am so very proud of you! You GOT it! Jesus is smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had your bob bobs for the first time last week - DELISH!
    I have your card adn am spreading the word about your yummy treats to everyone I know!
    Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete