To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dream kitchen!!!


Today the Dessert Diva was busy in the kitchen cooking up lots of yummy bon bons for orders this week. From Red velvet to Mocha...they are all so good! I came across this awesome photograph of my dream kitchen. It's so pink and frilly and "diva". I will have one like this ...one day. Til' then I'll just keep rolling bon bons. I am doing a few flavors in Saints colors for the Superbowl! ---Lemon, Mocha & Zulu---Call and order yours before Sunday...limited amount! WHO DAT! post pictures tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I can see you in this kitchen in your pink polka dot high heels!

    ReplyDelete