To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looking forward to a GREAT year!











A special Thank You to anyone and everyone who ordered goodies from the Dessert Diva for the holidays! I was very excited to help you spread holiday cheer with my cupcakes and bon bons. I've never rolled so many bon bons in my life. I had a few large corporate orders, and hope all were delighted when they recieved their "little pink box" of treats. I am working on a few new special Bon Bon flavors for Mardi Gras! Will post them soon! I am getting ready for Valentine's Day...stocking up on lots of pink and red sprinkles. Hope to be very busy this year! Here are a few pictures from my Christmas orders.

2 comments:

  1. The Blog looks great... mmm, wish I had a peanut butter reese's bon bon right now:) Maybe you should put your phone numbers on your opening page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just seeing this page makes me very very hungry....was wondering if you do cakes as well...Addison's birthday is approaching and I am beginning to think about things for her party and am doing a ladybug theme....so was wondering if you do cakes and what do your ladybug bon bons look like?

    ReplyDelete