To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebrate with BON BONS!!!!






















The Dessert Diva wishes a faithful customer a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope Amanda & Asa have a great day any many more happy years!!! Thanks for choosing bon bons to celebrate your special day. I had a request to do Choc covered strawberries, and I guess they are a hit too, she said they were "the best she ever had". I may continue to make them for special orders. They are called Fancy Strawberries. I also want to wish Happy Birthday to lil' Evelyn Andrus! Who is a also a fan of cake balls! She requested the green ones with the chocolate sprinkles! What a sweet treat...hope the rest of the kids at school love them too! Thank you to everyone for helping spread the word about my sweets, I appreciate it and have been busy because of awsome people like you guys! Here are a few pictures of the orders for today...MMM enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment