To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Monday, July 25, 2011

Sorry we missed you!

The Dessert Diva crew took a few days to enjoy a much needed family vacation. Our weeks and weekends have been crazy with orders! Thanks to all of you, our great customers! Our business is flourishing very rapidly. We have been doing lots of fun special orders and have many upcoming events to do. Keep in touch for more info. Sorry if any of you passed by for sweets last week while we were out. We will return to our normal business hours tomorrow, Tuesday July 26th! We had an awesome vacation, back and ready to start baking!!!

1 comment:

  1. New follower here. I saw you mentioned on facebook. I will give you a like there too. I love your work. When I saw you were a Louisiana girl I had to stop by. I am from there myself (New Orleans) but I am not living in Kentucky since Katrina. I miss home so I try to connect with anyone from there! Wow, you are so pretty. Who is in the photo with you and are they twins (I'm a twin)? I don't know if they are your sisters or friends but they are beauties too! I hope I haven't weirded you out by saying that, I just couldn't help it cuz it's true. I hope you will take a moment to stop by my blog and check out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry). I'm not just trying to gain followers with hopping, I'm trying to spread the word about a product I love. Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I also have a facebook page which is www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose I hope you can stop by there as well. It's the fastest way to hear about specials.

    ReplyDelete