To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


What a great year 2010 has been for me! My business has flourished and has brought me to expand to a larger space and new location. I appreciate all my loyal customers! I plan to open in Scott on Tuesday if everything goes as planned. Keep checking in for updates and be sure to be the first to come visit the Dessert Diva's new home! It's quite funky, yet cozy! You won't want to leave!!! Here is the contribution I brought to our family's New Year's Eve party!!! Chocolate High heel bon bon cake....Get yours at the new location!!!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute Blair!!! Congratulations on your first day open... Heard it went really well. I am kinda sad, now I don't have the opportunity to go grab a bon bon or cupcake out of the fridge when I am at work and hungry!!!! Kellie

    ReplyDelete