To place an order contact...

Blair Thibodeaux



337-706-7110
Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 10am-4pm
Thursday-Friday 10am-5pm
Saturday: 10am-12pm
5716 Cameron Street
Scott, LA 70583

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wedding Bon Bons!

My sister's wedding colors...Coral and lots of summer hues of fushia, green and light pink. We loved our dresses and the shoes were also FABULOUS! A funky floral peep toe. For those of who may not know, I not only make yummy sweets, but also, am a licensed cosmetologist. I divide my time between the two for now, but I do know as soon as my new bakery opens I will have adjust the days I will be in the salon. I am very thankful for all my faithful clients who are always willing to work with me. I enjoy both, so I plan to keep on doing each. I won't leave you guys!!!! This photo was taken inside our salon. I am standing to the left of my sister, Blanche, (the bride) We had fun taking these pictures, and the colors made amazing pictures. Photography by Ooti Billeaud (www.ootibilleaudphotography.com)





A new trend for weddings these days are anything that is unique and unexpected. Many of my customers have ordered them for sweets to serve at wedding receptions, in lieu of the traditional cake. From our own experience, we have learned that they are enjoyed by ALL! Within minutes of putting them out at my sisters wedding, they vanished quickly. It's such a sweet little surprise for your guests! We served the traditional wedding cake bon bons. And on the grooms table it was All about Red Velvet and LSU! They vanished so fast I don't think the photographer had a chance to get photos of them. Here are a few other similar ones I've done. Can be coordinating with colors of the wedding.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the BM dresses, where were they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did your sister get her bridesmaids' dresses?
    P.S.- Your sweets look DELISH!

    ReplyDelete